Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Salon

Wow! Another week just flew by- I almost can't believe it that here we are at another Sunday! I know that this post is coming fairly late in the day, but it's the first chance that I've had to actually sit down all weekend. I worked overtime yesterday (the norm at my job) and then my husband and I went out for dinner at a local burger joint with my in-laws and my sister-in-law. It was worth the long time that we had to wait for a table! Today I dropped the hubby off for band practice and then headed to my mom's house for lunch and a visit, then picked up the oldest son from a sleepover. After that was grocery shopping (yuck!) but now I'm home and finally sitting. Yay!

This week I finished How Do You Know by Meredith Schorr and I started Three Amazing Things About You by my all-time favourite chick-lit author Jill Mansell! I love it! Reading her latest release is like sinking in to a warm bath- comforting and familiar! I'm not sure what I'll start next because I have too many books to choose from, but I'm sure that it will be something great!

I only added a few books to my bookshelf last week, compared to the week before but they are good ones! I added Jill Mansell's book as well as The Other Wife by Kathleen Irene Paterka and The Day We Met by Rowan Coleman.

Finally, I am lusting after a new eReader and I have ordered gift cards from all of the various rewards sites that I participate in to cover most of the cost. I'm lusting after the Kobo Aura H20- it is waterproof, sand proof and dust proof! Since this will allow me to use my eReader in the bathtub and on the beach, two of my favourite places to read, I'm hooked and I absolutely can't wait. Does anyone already have this one? Thoughts?

That's it from me for today- I have a review to write and then possibly I'll read until bedtime! Happy Sunday to everyone and have a great week!

1 comment: