Monday, September 27, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Welcome to Mailbox Monday! Created by Marcia at The Printed Page, MM is currently on tour. This month it is being hosted by Kathy at Bermudaonion's Weblog. Each week we share which books we got in the mail, but be warned: MM can lead to toppling TBR piles and miles-long wishlists!

Last week brought two new arrivals into my mailbox.


First to arrive was She Tells All by Judah Lee Davis, courtesy of the author. I love this sultry cover!


Next to arrive was Tracy Anderson's 30- Day Method by Tracy Anderson. This book promises to whip my soft body into shape, LOL, and it even comes with a companion DVD. This copy is courtesy of a win on Goodreads.

That's what was in my mailbox last week- what was in yours?

2 comments:

  1. I need the 30 Day Method, but I know I wouldn't follow it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new books, Jonita! You have a pretty blog. :)

    ReplyDelete