Monday, December 28, 2009

Book Blogger Secret Santa Gift Arrives!


I don't know how she did it, but somehow my Book Blogger secret santa managed to have my gift arrive on Christmas Eve! Although I was tempted, I summoned every ounce of my willpower and waited to open it until after Santa came for the kids. It was wrapped in gorgeous paper and I took a picture so that I could post it here, but we're stuck with dial-up out here and my computer just didn't want to upload the picture. My secret santa, Tracy, AKA Gentle Reader at Shelf Life, sent me three books that I can't wait to read, as well as a delicious pack of dark chocolate. The books that she sent me are:

Split-Levels by Thomas Rayfiel
The Biographers Tale: A Novel by A.S. Byatt
Saul and Patsy: A Novel by Charles Baxter

Thank-you so much, Tracy! I haven't heard of any of these fantastic books and I can't wait to read them!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo. Looks good. I have Saul and Patsy here but have never managed to get around to reading it. Maybe you can give me the push I need. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift! Are the chocolates already gone? They would be if they were in my package! LOL

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! I hope you enjoy the books and the chocolate. Merry Christmas :)--Tracy

    ReplyDelete