Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mailbox Monday

(Hosted by The Printed Page)

I'm a little late posting this week (again!) but better late than never! I had an exciting week in books last week and I couldn't wait to share what my mailbox contained!

From HarperCollins Canada for review:

"Obsession: An Erotic Tale" by Gloria Vanderbilt
"The Doomsday Key" by James Rollins
"The Fixer Upper" by Mary Kay Andrews

From the Hachette Book Group:

"The Castaways" by Elin Hilderbrand

For the current HarperCollins Canada reading contest:

"Lucky Girls" by Nell Freudenberger

From HarperCollins Canada's blog, The Savvy Reader:

"Let the Great World Spin" by Colum McCann (ARC)

I can't wait to start reading all of these fabulous books! I have two-and-a-half more days of work and then I'm off for the summer with the kids, and I can guarantee that I'll be planted in the backyard with a book come Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment