Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mailbox Wednesday!


(Hosted by The Printed Page)

I haven't been participating in Mailbox Mondays much recently because I've had a lot going on! This week I got lots of books in the mail, though, and even though it's Wednesday now I thought that I would share!

From a Chapters.Indigo.ca order (I only place an order twice a year, so this was pretty exciting, LOL!)

"The Weight of Heaven" by Thrity Umrigar
"Helping me Help Myself" by Beth Lisick
"An Offer You Can't Refuse" by Jill Mansell (a favourite author of mine!)
"Certain Girls" by Jennifer Weiner (I've previously read this one and loved it so much I had to own it!)

From our Public Library:

"The Almost Archer Sisters" by Lisa Gabriele

In the mail to review:

"The Insider" by Ava McCarthy
"Wanting" by Richard Flannigan

(Thanks to HarperCollins Canada for the review copies!)

A great week in mail, as evidenced by my bookshelf groaning with new books to read. Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got some good ones. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was almost deja vu when you mentionned loading up on a group of books. I belong to a number of book clubs, and forgot (that is my excuse) that I had ordered a number in the recent past. They all decided to show up on Monday also. It was just like XMAS again. So I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete