Monday, February 1, 2010

Mailbox Monday (February 1)

Thank goodness for an Amazon order that I received last week, or else my mailbox would have been completely empty! These are the books that I ordered:

The Widow's Season by Laura Brodie: After Katrina at Stone Soup highly recommended this one, I knew that I would have to add this one to my wish list.

The Wedding Girl by Madeleine Wickham (Sophie Kinsella): The plot of this one sounds so fun: a woman marries to keep a friend in the country, but what happens when she meets someone that she truly wants to spend the rest of her life with?

What was in your mailbox last week?

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, The Widow's Season is supposed to be a good one! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Widow's Season on my wish list too. I hope you enjoy both books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of those books, I'll have to check them out.

    Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict
    http://web.me.com/quirion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of either.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hadn't heard about The Wedding Girl. I love Madeleine Wickham (Sophie Kinsella)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Widow's Season caught my eye too. I hope you enjoy them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read several positive reviews of The Widow's Season. I will look forward to reading what you have to say on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both look really good. Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Wedding Girl sounds interesting! My list is at SMS Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Widow's Season is on my wish list. Enjoy them both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I got a novel last week. I did get a book about toned arms! Now, I have no reason not to exercise:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madeleine Wickham is really good. I've read one of her books about a woman who would crash funerals of rich guys.

    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete