Saturday, February 6, 2010

We Have Winners!!!!

It's Saturday afternoon- what better time to announce the names of some lucky winners?

First of all, the winners of a copy of Denise's Daily Dozen by Denise Austin, courtesy of The Hachette Book Group The lucky winners are:

# 46 Marianna
# 12 Michelle
# 19 booklover0226
# 9 Diana
# 18 Beth (BBRB)






Now, the one very lucky winner of a copy of Spin by Catherine McKenzie, courtesy of HarperCollins Canada and the author! Congratulations to:

#30 couponmom









Winners, please check your e-mails for an e-mail from me! You have 48 hours to respond, or I will draw an alternate winner. Thank-you to everyone who entered!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners.

    Thanks for the book; I've contacted you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonita....I'm hoping the Diana is me...Diane?

    Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the win. And congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just want to say thank you so much for picking my name for Denise's book. I'm so excited, I can't wait to start! I've already blogged about receiving your email telling me I've won.

    Sorry Diane - I see your comment, Diana is me.
    Congrats to all the other winners, maybe we can do this together.

    ReplyDelete