Wednesday, December 30, 2009

RYOB (Read Your Own Books) Challenge 2010

The 2010 RYOB Challenge has one mail goal- to get you reading your own books that have been sadly sitting on the shelf waiting for you to pick them up! Through a combination of contest wins and my own purchases I have some of those waiting for me, so I decided to join the RYOB Challenge 2010 hosted by MizB.

The rules:

•Pick a number of books you’d like to read in one year

•Choose those books from your OWN collection
•Read them between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010

Since I have 30 of my won/purchased books now sitting on my shelves waiting to be read, 30 will be my goal! I will list those here as I read and review them.

1. A Bad Bride's Tale by Polly Williams
2. Holly's Inbox by Bill Surie
3. The Wedding Girl by Madeline Wickham
4. Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
5. The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen
6. Mixed Doubles by Jill Mansell
7. Beach Week by Susan Coll
8. The Baby Trail by Sinead Moriarty
9. Come, Thou Tortoise by Jessica Grant
10. Love in Translation by Wendy Nelson Tokunaga
11. Bridesmaids by Jane Costello
12. Queen Mum by Kate Long
13. Conversations With the Fat Girl by Liza Palmer
14. Life After Yes by Aidan D. Rowley
15. Caroline's Sister by Sheila O'Flanagan
16. Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
17. How to Be an American Housewife by Margaret Dilloway
18. Time of My Life by Allison Winn Scotch
19. The Love Goddess' Cooking School by Melissa Senate
20. 10 Reasons Not to Fall in Love by Linda Green
21. The Girls by Lori Lansens
22. The Other Family by Joanna Trollope
23. The Thin Pink Line by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
24. Fairytale of New York by Miranda Dickinson
25. The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond
26. Sleeping Arrangements by Madeleine Wickham
27. Mrs. Kimble by Jennifer Haigh

No comments:

Post a Comment