Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Chick Lit Challenge

Completing this challenge should be pretty easy for me. I adore chick lit (or women's fiction, as I sometimes call it around here) and since the goal is to read only 8 books in the year, I should have that done by, oh, January? Kidding, I often get sidetracked by my review copies, so joining this challenge should give me the excuse I need to indulge here and there. This challenge is hosted by The Twiga Blog and the sign up post is here.

The rules:

The Chick Lit Challenge 2010 runs from January 1 - December 31st. The goal is to read at least 8 chick lit books during the year. Books can be listed ahead of time or as you go along. Books can also be used for multiple challenges.

I'm looking forward to this one, and will list my books below as I've read them.

1. Spin by Catherine McKenzie
2. A Bad Bride's Tale by Polly Williams
3. The Penny Pincher's Club by Sarah Strohmeyer
4. Love Struck by Chantel Simmons
5. Holly's Inbox by Bill Denham
6. My Own Personal Soap Opera by Libby Malin
7. The Wedding Girl by Madeline Wickham
8. Just Like Me, Only Better by Carol Snow
9. Love Nest by Julia Llewellyn
10. The Icing on the Cupcake by Jennifer Ross
11. Rumor Has It by Jill Mansell
12. Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
13. Pesto Packin' Mama by Nan D. Arnold
14. Promises to Keep by Jane Green
15. The Accidental Bestseller by Wendy Wax
16. Farm Fatale by Wendy Holden
17. Mixed Doubles by Jill Mansell
18. The Baby Trail by Sinead Moriarty
19. Tuesday Tells It Slant by Holly Christine
20. Holly's Inbox: Scandal in the City by Holly Denham
21. Thin, Rich, Pretty by Beth Harbison
22. Bridesmaids by Jane Costello
23. Caroline's Sister by Sheila O'Flanagan
24. Take a Chance on Me by Jill Mansell
25. Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

No comments:

Post a Comment