Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Sunday Post


The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer!

It's been a while since I've had the chance to post on a Sunday! It's too bad but life seems to get in the way of my blogging more often than not. I've still been busy reading but haven't had the time to actually sit down and post about the things that I've been reading. Today I hope to get caught up on my pending reviews before I get too far behind!

Due to my reduced reading and blogging time I've been very selective about the books that I am accepting for review, but I've had a few great ones make their way into my home in the past couple of weeks! Laura Dave's Eight Hundred Grapes, A Small Indiscretion by Jan Ellison, Dog Crazy by Meg Donohue and The Daughter by Jane Shemilt. I can't wait to read them all!

Last week I devoured My Father's Wives by Mike Greenberg (so great!) and I started Catherine Alliot's Wish You Were Here.

The past week has been busy, work wise. There is always a lot to do at work and home! My boys started their spring session of swimming lessons (all three of my boys love to swim!!) and next week I get to volunteer at my son's school for their "Scientists in the School" program. I enjoy going in to help at the school when I can, and it is great when I have the chance to because my work schedule is not always co-operative! I'm also really looking forward to Easter weekend next weekend! I am especially looking forward to spending time with both my family and my husband's family, and eating some delicious food!!

I hope that you all have a great week, and that you have a great Easter weekend next weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are keeping very busy! My kids all need to take swimming lessons again but it is going to have to wait until after soccer/baseball seasons end. Too many practices going on as it is :) I hope you enjoy all of your new books! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete