Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Each week we share what books made their way into our mailboxes, and what we did to keep the delivery services viable! Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to overflowing TBR piles and huge wish lists!

After a couple of slow weeks (which gave me a chance to catch up on my review books a little!), I received 10 new additions to my TBR (which includes one duplicate)!!!! I'm over the moon, as these are all books that I can't wait to dive into (oh, summer and two months off from work, hurry up!!). Here's what I got:


The Truth About Delilah Blue by Tish Cohen from HarperCollins- after reading (and loving!) Inside Out Girl, I can't wait to read this one.


The Lovers: A Novel by Vendela Vida from HarperCollins- I accidentally received two copies of this one, so one of you lucky book lovers will be winning a copy!


My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster from Penguin Canada- A memoir about the reality TV generation? I'm in!


Promises to Keep by Jane Green from Penguin Canada- Can you believe that I've never read a Jane Green? Well, that's about to change :)


Still The One by Robin Wells from the Hachette Book Group


The Accidental Bestseller by Wendy Wax from Joan Schulhafer Publishing & Media Consulting- I love the cover of this one and can't wait to actually be reading it on the beach!


The One That I Want by Allison Winn Scotch from BookSparksPR- I'm almost halfway through this one and loving it (look for my review this week!)


She's Gone Country by Jane Porter from BookSparksPR


Pieces of Happily Ever After by Irene Zutell from BookSparksPR- Ever since Emily Giffin gave this one her nod of approval, I've been lusting after it!

That was everything in my mailbox last week, what was in yours?

14 comments:

  1. Great books! The One That I Want is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't read any jane green books before either although i keep meaning too. i'll be looking forward to your review of that one.

    love the cover of the one that i want. glad you're enjoying it! now i'm going to add it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'm so envious of all the wonderful books you recieved! I'm adding almost all to my wish list :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any Jane Green aswell! she i one of a long list of authors I've been meaning to read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your books. I like the covers on most of them. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound wonderful! I'm so looking forward to this new Allison Winn Scotch. I've loved her other books.

    Here's my MM:

    http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/mailbox-monday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok - I am lusting after your mailbox - you got such great books!

    I hope you like Jane Green - she is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's quite a bunch.

    <a href="http://when-she-reads.blogspot.com/2010/05/mailbox-monday-3152010.html>Here's mine for the week</A>

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you get these advanced copies? You should do some giveaways with them when you're done reading. :) I love Jane Green and have read all her books. You're in for a treat. I met her last year and she's a fabulous speaker. Very nice to her fans too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great week Jonita. I am looking forward to The Lovers (loved her last book). Here is my mailbox

    http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tish Cohen's book looks great!

    Hope you enjoy them- good selection!

    Here's mine if you'd like to drop by!

    Happy Monday!

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every book that you got looks great! I'll be watching out for your reviews on these! Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lot of great titles! I got a couple of them myself!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/mailbox-weekly_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know that I often wish books in your mailbox had ended up in mine too, right?

    ReplyDelete