Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mailbox Monday: October 5, 2009


Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia over at The Printed Page and each week she asks What was in YOUR mailbox last week? I'll come clean- it's Sunday, and I'm feeling rather lazy, so I'm not going to post the pictures or the descriptions of the books that I received (I am going to link to them), although they all deserve it. Last week was a stellar week for me in books- I added 11 to my TBR shelves! So, here's what came last week:

From the Hachette Book Group (for review):

Fierce Style by Christian Siriano

From HarperCollins Canada (for review):

Ruby's Diary by Ruby Gettinger with Sheryl Berk
The Wish Maker by Ali Sethi
Suddenly by Bonnie Burnard
In A Perfect World by Laura Kasischke
Matchless by Gregory Maguire
The Truth About Love by Josephine Hart
The Twisted Heart by Rebecca Gowers
Girl Trouble by Holly Goddard Jones

From the bookstore (I couldn't resist!):

My Favourite Wife by Tony Parsons
Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes

What was in your mailbox this week??

5 comments:

  1. Wow - you received some great books last week! :) How fun. I received Fierce Style too. (need to try to get a contact at HarperCollins - they've got some really great books coming out).

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a haul. I'll have to tell my sister about Matchless - she's a big Gregory Maguire fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look terrific! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness you received a great pile of books! I hope they are all good reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great-sounding assortment of books. Happy reading!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete