Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We Have Winners!

I'm leaving tomorrow for a 4-day vacation with my handsome hubby (Happy 2nd anniversary, babe!), sans kids, so I'm wrapping up a few loose ends before I go. We have winners!!!!

Congratulations to Domestic Diva who wins a $60 CSN Gift Certificate!

and

Congratulations to Debbie F who wins a copy of the engrossing The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen!

Winners, I will be e-mailing you shortly, but if you don't hear back from me right away, please give me until Tuesday at the latest!  I promise to get back to you on Monday or Tuesday if I don't catch you before then.

If you didn't win, make sure you've entered one of the other contests that I have going on at the moment:

Finding Marco by Kenneth C. Cancellara (2 copies, International, July 16)
Cold Rock River by Jackie Lee Miles (2 copies, US/Canada, July 23)

1 comment: