Monday, March 22, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Each week we share which books made their way into our mailboxes. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to toppling TBR  piles and staggering Amazon bills!

Two new arrivals found their way into my mailbox last week! First to arrive was The Life O'Reilly from author Brian Cohen. I'm excited to read this book about a lawyer who re-evaluates the direction his life is headed in.

Second to arrive was a book lovers journal that I'm also really excited about. Read, Remember, Recommend is a comprehensive reading journal put together by Rachelle Rogers Knight. Previously self-published, this one has been picked up by Sourcebooks for an April 2010 release. I'm already using it (and wondering how I lived without it!) and am excited to share all about it next month. Thank-you to Sourcebooks for the copy!

That's all for me for last week. Which books arrived in your mailbox?

10 comments:

  1. I have been eyes the Read book. Sounds like its going to be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to pick up Read when it comes out. It looks very interesting. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Life O'Reilly but have yet to read.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/in-my-mailbox_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing a lot today of The LIfe O'Reilly. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Life O'Reilly is waiting for me to get to it. Enjoy both your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never manage to stick with journals but I wish I did. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the Life O'Reilly in my MM too! It looks to be an interesting story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got the reading journal, too, and at first glance, it's looks like a fun resource.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete