Monday, March 8, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Each week we share what books we received in our mailboxes the past week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to toppling TBR piles and staggering Amazon bills!

Last week I tried to do my part to keep the various delivery companies busy, and added seven new books to my TBR pile! Here's what has been added to the 'ol TBR shelf:

Stolen by Lesley Pearse from Penguin Canada
Love Nest by Julia Llewellyn from Penguin Canada (a new Bristish chick-lit author for me to adore!)
A Thread of Sky by Deanna Fei from Penguin Canada
The Summer Before the Storm by Gabriele Wills from the author
Elusive Dawn by Gabriele Wills from the author (both of these were signed copies!)
Balancing Acts by Zoe Fishman from HarperCollins Canada (almost done this one already!)
So Much for That by Lionel Shriver from HarperCollins Canada

That was everything that I found in my mailbox last week! What did you find in yours?

7 comments:

  1. I'd say you did a great job keeping the delivery companies busy. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...I hope you enjoy all the books. Have a great week Jonita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a couple if those too.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought a Lesley Pearse book this week and have almost finished reading it. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good planning- one for each day of the week. Have a great week and happy reading. Here's my mailbox

    ReplyDelete