Monday, February 22, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Each week we share what came in our mailboxes last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to towering TBR piles and staggering Amazon bills!

Can you believe that there was absolutely nothing in the ol' mailbox last week? As in not one book. One day I opened it and I swear a tumbleweed floated on out of there! It did give me a chance to catch up on some review copies, as the last couple of weeks have been good ones for me. I also got to read a (rather horrible) book that I got out from the library. Better luck this week!

What was in your mailbox last week?

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy a slow week now and then. No pressure to get things read quickly! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) (i bet you are not lacking in reading material though)...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow weeks are good now and again. Well, except for those tumbleweeds!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete