Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winners of "Love in 90 Days" by Dr. Diana Kirschner, Ph.D.


Thanks to random.org, we have winners! The following people have won a copy of Love in 90 Days courtesy of the Hachette Book Group:

#3 MoziEsme
#21 Bingo
#11 Nickolay
#6 Victoria
#17 Dawn M.

Victoria kindly e-mailed me to let me know that she has won this book elsewhere, so the replacement winner is:

#4 couponmom

Winners, check your e-mails for an e-mail from me with instructions on how to claim your prize, and congratulations!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH...I will go check my email! Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I have emailed you. And, of course, thanks to Victoria for being kind enough to email The Book Chick and let her know she already has this book.

    ReplyDelete