Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by J.Kaye at J.Kaye's Book Blog! Each week we share which books we finished last week, which books were currently reading, and what we hope to read this week.

Books I Finished Last Week:

The Twisted Heart by Rebecca Gowan (review to come): Although this one started off slowly for me, I did end up enjoying the conclusion. It was a very intricate book.

The Sleeping Beauty Proposal by Sarah Strohmeyer (review to come): After reading a review of this one on another book blog I decided to take it out of my library. I had the feeling that I'd already read it, and I was right! It was worth another read, though, and once I picked it up I had a hard time putting it down.

I'm Pages Away From Finishing:

24 Hours London by Marsha Moore: This unique travel guide to London, England is not your average travel guide. This will definitely coming with me when I eventually travel overseas.

This Week I'm Hoping to Read:

Girl Trouble by Holly Goddard Jones: I'm really looking forward to reading this collection of short stories. I've already read a preview (included in Leo Tolstoy's Family Happiness) so I know that I'll enjoy her writing.

The Opposite of Love by Julie Buxbaum: This is another book that I got from my wonderful local library and I plan to read it before it's due. I loved Buxbaum's After You so I'm sure that I'll love this one as well.

That's it for me! What do you plan to read this week?

4 comments:

  1. There is a copy of The Sleeping Beauty Proposal by Sarah Strohmeyer at our library and I'll get to it as soon as these review books are out of the way. :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your reviews and suggestions because so often they are books I'm not familiar with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Sleeping Beauty Proposal sounds interesting! Thanks!

    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved After You so much that I immediately bought The Opposite Of Love! Can't wait to read it -- really must do that soon!

    ReplyDelete