Friday, May 16, 2008

"I Do (But I Don't)" Cara Lockwood

I got this for free. From a cereal box. Enough said. No, I'm kidding! Although I did get this because I bought a box of Multigrain Cheerios with a special code inside, it wasn't a bad book. It follows Texas wedding planner Lauren as she plans weddings for psycho brides, comes to terms with her own divorce, and manages to fall in love with handsome firefighter Nick along the way.

This was kinda cute, in a fluffy, cotton-candy kind of way. I guess my reading tastes have matured recently (I've read so many well-written novels in the last couple of months that I've been a bit spoiled book-wise!) I'll be passing it on to someone who likes this kind of thing a bit more than I do, or I'll be donating it to my local library, but all in all, not a bad little read. It just wasn't on par with some of the great chick-lit I've been reading lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment